It’s that time again! A new month is around the corner and as I said in my August Goals post, I want to do this monthly to be held accountable for my goals. I have a lot more this month than I did last month so some things might not be completed by the end of the month but I’m going to give my all in completing everything!
If you want to join me in this, write your posts and tag them with “LIC Monthly Goals” I’d love to check them out!
A recap of last months goals (the ones that were completed)
- Create a printable for my readers (this is done and will be released soon, stay tuned!)
- Spend at least 30 minutes 4 times per week, promoting, engaging, and supporting other blogs and myself.
- Stick to posting days (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday)
- Reach 700 total month views
So I have had some success! My blog has grown, my social has grown (make sure you’re following me), I am more active in the FB groups I follow…overall, last month was a success. Not the best success, but a success nontheless!
This months goals are (bold = default goals, Regular text = new goals, Italics = personal goals/not blog/work related goals):
- Stick to 3 day blog system (posting on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday (not Wednesday)
- Reach 75 views per post
- Bring Monthly view total to 900
- Create another printable/download for my readers
- Introduce The Planner
- Transfer to self-hosting
- Have a 2 week launch promo and gain at least 500 email subscribers for the new website.
- Work on rebranding Pinterest profile/boards.
- Gain 50 new followers on Bloglovin’
- Post at least 4 times this month on MyTrendingStories
- Be more active on Bloggers Required
- Write a pitch and set terms/prices/what-not for sponsors and paid content.
- Spend at least 30 minutes daily supporting, promoting, and engaging with other bloggers/youtubers while also promoting my own
- Create a signature for my blog posts
- Create a new header for the new site
- Read the Bible more
- Meditate at least 10 minutes per day
- Restart the couch to 5k program
- Get back to working out 4x per week
- 20 squats per day, 6 days a week.
These goals excite and inspire me to work hard and spend more time perfecting my craft at blogging. If you don’t know, I didn’t post much last week because I was feeling down about my work and I was really lost, to be honest. Revising and re-planning gave me a boost of confidence that I was missing. I am now refreshed, re-motivated and ready to give you all great posts again! I am very excited for this month!
What are some of your goals for September? Is it to get all A’s in school? To write your first “how-to” post? To gain more followers? To feel more confident? If you’re comfortable, share them down in the comments!
Always fight. You deserve it.