It’s a new month and that means it’s time for me to share my monthly goals with you all.
Last month was filled with many blessings and good things. I think I am going to start giving recaps of the previous month with these posts now. If this post gets a good response (or if you leave comments saying it was a good idea to recap last months happenings) then I’ll stick to it!
Keep reading to read all about September.
Starting off, last months goals were
- Keep 3 day blogging system
- reach 75 views per post
- bring monthly views to 900
- create another download/printable
- introduce The Planner section
- Transfer to self-hosting
- 2 week promo for new blog/website
- work on rebranding my pinterest board
- gain 50 followers on bloglovin
- Post at least 4x times on MyTrendingStories
- Be more active on Bloggers Required
- Write a pitch and set prices for sponsors and paid content
- spend at least 30 minutes supporting and promoting other bloggers
- create a new logo/header graphic
- read bible more
- meditate for at least 10 minutes 3x per week
- get back working out 4x per week
- 20 squats per day, 6x per week
- save up $500
All bold goals are complete!
So while I didn’t get everything done, I got a lot done and I am going to celebrate that!
I prayed September in with my twin, and a lot of things I prayed for, I received. Some things I haven’t yet but that’s because God has something better in store or I’m not yet to receive them! I have been so extremely positive last month and even more this month and that’s truly a great feeling! The devil has tried working my nerves but I fought him constantly and I was rewarded for it. I am not going into detail of what I got/prayed for because it’s personal but I have been blessed.
- I was so close to passing my 508 views from July, but didn’t reach it so my monthly goal this time is 550 views.
- I want to gain 20 new subscribers/5 new email subscribers
- Stick to CGGS again (that’s back by the way!)
- Lose 5 pounds (I’ve gained all my weight back unfortunately)
- Workout 4x a week
- Stick to reading the Bible and praying daily
- Save $700
- Get a phone with service (I’m currently depending on wi-fi for phone service which truly sucks for business)
- move out into our new house (this is a prayer right now as there is no address or set date yet but I’m believing it’s gonna happen this month)
- We got a new oven so I want to start baking again
- Research how to take awesome pictures and practice what I learn for the blog
- Do one fashion post
- Continue working on pinterest board.
- have an awesome Halloween
- Keep researching hosts to move my blog to (HostGator was a horrible experience for me).
I feel truly positive about this month and because of that, I’m going to give my all, even when I don’t want to. It is a process so I’m sure there will be days that don’t go as planned but I’m going to always do my best to look on the bright side and find happiness no matter how bad things may get (though I truly don’t feel it’ll get too drastic this month!). I know with God that ALL of my goals can come true and that I can surpass them so I am giving everything to Him. I will do my part in working hard and educating myself but the results I am leaving in His hands because He can take this farther than I can on my own.
Thanks for reading!
p.s I am SO ready for Halloween. Are you excited??