Can you believe Black Friday is next week? I can’t either! We have 47 days left of 2018 and the new year is already exciting me for what’s to come! One of the biggest days in the ending of the year is Black Friday.
This post may contain affiliate links! If you purchase from these links you are NOT charged any extra for doing so. Thank you for supporting the blog!
Did you know that Black Friday became a thing in the 1960s? I didn’t either! The Christmas Shopping extravaganza was actually started after Macy’s first Thanksgiving Parade in 1924 but the term Black Friday was thought up in the 60’s, if you want to be detailed.
The average budget shoppers are expected to spend on gifts this Black Friday is $637.67, per The Balance. If that’s your budget or close to it, congrats, you’re in the average range of shoppers which means you should be able to get all the gifts you plan! That is, if you shop at the right stores.
Here are 5 Black Friday deals you should know about
Target Black Friday
Every blogger I know or have ran across, high-end and budget-friendly, loves Target. I’m no different, and I doubt you are. This years Target sales includes FREE 2-day shipping so if you want to do your shopping online, you’re definitely in luck!
Some Target sales highlights include:
- Powerbeats for $89.99
- Instant Pot duo Pressure Cooker for $69.95 plus a free $10 gift card
- a 55-inch smart UHD TV for $199.99
- Popsockets for $5
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Camera for $59.99 plus a free $15 gift card
- xBox and PS4 games starting at $15 each, which includes Overwatch Orgins Edition (highly recommend this game for yourself or even the little ones, to be honest)
- and so much more!
Amazon Black Friday
When I still had Amazon Prime, this was my go-to for all shopping, especially when shopping for friends long-distance. Using Amazon I could buy pretty much anything I needed and ship certain products to different addresses with a gift message and free 2-day shipping.
This year, Amazon has 7 days of Black Friday. which actually starts today, November 16th!
Here are some of Amazon’s sales highlights:
- They are featuring the hottest new toys including a LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Great Hall, Nintendo Switch, Barbie DreamHouse, Hatchimals, toys for the little toddler babies and even a giant Jenga.
- Amazon also has a list of Oprah’s Favorite things, so if you know a fan of Oprah, this is the list you want to follow.
Forever21 Black Friday Deals
Honestly Statement: I’ve only actually bought from Forever21 once in my lifetime so far but I love it. Forever21 is one of those stores that are a staple, in my opinion. They always have the cutest and latest trends that you can mix and match to keep your own style while staying trendy. I also love their affordable prices.
Their black Friday deals are in store and online and currently the store is offering 30% off ALL sweaters.
If you are a member of Style Collective or you follow their social media, you’ve probably been emailed and hinted at the new SC shop opening this Black Friday. Included will be shirts, mugs, sweaters, hoodies, stationary and more. If you aren’t a member of Style Collective yet, I highly recommend becoming a member before the year is out. If you’re a blogger, this will come in handy in more ways than you imagine!
I’m seeing so many good deals and almost all of their sale is 70% off!! This is pretty huge considering Michael’s is already an affordable store.
Their deals include
- Christmas stuff like trees
- Storage at 60% off
- the Fujifilm Instax camera for $59.99 plus a gift of 10 pack fujifilm
- and 40% of ALL planners!!
I hope this post helped you even if just a little! Where are you excited to shop or what are you most excited to get at this years Black Friday?!